1. Where are you originally from?
St. Charles, Missouri
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What do you like/dislike about Dallas?
I love the traffic! I love that there is plenty to do in DFW area. There is always something going on
4. What do you miss the most about home?
I miss St. Louis style pizza, toasted ravioli, and my family
5. What college/university did you attend?
Missouri State University
6. How long have you worked for Kriya RevGEN?
Since March 2019
7. Did you have any previous experience?
I worked in operations for the past 5 years as an assistant front office manager in Las Vegas and eventually worked my way up to Front Office Manager working in Washington DC
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
I wanted a better quality of life than I had previously had and this would provide it
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
Anything sushi related
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
11. How does it feel to be the second Adam in the office?
It is an honor to share such a great name
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
EDM all the way
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I like to see Broadway-style shows
I enjoy traveling, hiking, soccer, and I love watching hockey. My wife and I are trying to watch the St. Louis Blues play in every hockey arena in the NHL. Lets Go Blues!
15. The most challenging and most rewarding part of your job?
The challenging part is learning all of the systems for all the different hotels we revenue manage. The rewarding part is seeing a change you made be successful!
Comments are closed.