Adam is one of our Senior Revenue Managers who may be a self-proclaimed “man of few words,” but you can read below to learn more about Adam! You can check back in our newsletter over the coming months to learn more about our growing team. If you’re interested in a position as a revenue manager, analyst, or intern at Kriya RevGEN, see our Career page here for more information.
1.Tell me a little about where you came from?
Sherman, TX. Almost to Oklahoma but only an hour north of Dallas. I attended the University of Houston and started with RevGEN after that!
2. How long have you worked for Kriya RevGEN, and what is it about Kriya RevGEN that you enjoy the most?
I’ve been at RevGEN just over three years now! Overall, making a measurable impact with clients and playing a part in their success is rewarding.
3. Did you have any previous experience?
In college, I worked in Operations for White Lodging which helped me transition into revenue management.
4. What is your favorite brand to manage?
Brands have a lot of limitations. I prefer independents because we can be more creative and explore new opportunities with distribution and marketing.
5. What is the best taco in Dallas?
Tacos Mariachi in Trinity Groves.
Quite a bit below average golf.
7. Name one thing about yourself that people wouldn’t guess?
I have a twin brother who’s 8 inches shorter than me.
8. What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
The continued growth; I think I was the fifth employee and are now almost to thirty! It’s a fun place to work too.
9. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
A little indie rock.
10. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
11. What do you miss the most about home?
Having a full pantry and refrigerator to eat out of.
Comments are closed.