1. Where are you originally from?
I am originally from Scarsdale, NY.
2. What is your favorite food?
This is a tough one because I just love food in general but my favorite type of food is Italian food and I am always in the mood for a nice pasta dish.
3. Where is your favorite bar in Dallas?
Bowen House in Uptown Dallas.
4. What do you miss the most about home?
I am going to miss the snowy winters. While it’ll be nice to have just a bit more sun I always loved running around in the snow as a kid.
5. Where did you attend college?
I went to Cornell University!
6. When did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
I started working at Kriya RevGen at the end of June on the 24th! Closing in on 4 months in just a few weeks.
7. Did you have any previous experience?
Last summer, I interned at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts at their HQ in New Jersey and worked for the Managed Properties team where I worked closely with the RM team to complete special projects.
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
I wanted to join the RevGen team because the workplace culture excited me and I wanted to be somewhere that my work would get noticed and I would not be just another number.
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
My favorite office lunch spot is Terra.
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
My favorite chain to manage is Hilton since there are so many moving parts and something new to look at every day.
11. If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be?
If nothing goes right… go left.
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
I listen to the same “pump up pop” workout playlist to help get me energized and start the morning on the right foot.
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I am the only redhead in my immediate family. Some have some red highlights in their hair but I am the only sole redhead.
In my free time, I love to spend time exploring new places and hiking. I also like to spend time with friends and cook as much as possible. I also like to spend time drawing and swimming.
15. What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
I most look forward to making connections with my co-workers and learning all of the different revenue management systems for different hotel companies.