- Where are you originally from?
South Korea, and moved to Houston when I was 9 in 2005.
- What is your favorite food?
Korean BBQ for life
- Where is your favorite restaurant in Dallas?
Hard Eight BBQ for now
- What do you miss the most about home?
I miss my dog and my friends.
- Where did you attend college?
University of Houston – Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- What year did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
- Did you have any previous experience?
I interned with Hilton for revenue management in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I also interned with SHR in Houston as a rotational intern between Inside Sales, Revenue Management, and Implementation (Development) Team.
- What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
When I had my interview with Bill and Laura, I felt that they really cared about the team and cared about the company. I always wanted to join a team where I really mattered, and I felt like I could matter in Kriya RevGEN.
- What is your favorite office lunch spot?
Office lunch spot goes to ………… Chipotle
- Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
I really enjoy managing IHG through Concerto.
- If you were to create a slogan for your life what would the slogan be?
- What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
HONNE is what I start my day off with (Thank you Derek!)
- Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I am currently serving in the United States Army as a reservist.
Soccer is life, but I like to take pictures.
- What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
I am looking forward to learning all of the brands
Comments are closed.