- Where are you originally from?
El Paso, TX. Better known as “Chuco Town”
- What is your favorite food?
Anything my girlfriend makes.
- Where is your favorite restaurant in Dallas?
NIWA Japanese BBQ. Every Tuesday is all-day happy hour menu and I’ll probably go once every other month.
- What do you miss the most about home?
The food, the mountains, and my family. Homecooked meals and living in a landscape where you always have something to look at was something I took for granted when I moved away.
- Where did you attend college?
The University of Houston. I studied Hotel and Restaurant Management at the Conrad N Hilton College. Whose House!!? Coogs House!!!
- When did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
- Did you have any previous experience?
I had worked in hotel operations as a Front Desk agent throughout college and as a Manager at the Four Seasons in every room’s operation (Guest Services, Front Desk, Housekeeping) for 3 years.
- What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
I came in and met Bill for an interview. We spent some time talking about Spider and his vision of the company and it felt like a good transition for my career.
- What is your favorite office lunch spot?
We’re close to downtown Grapevine where we can periodically get out for Friday lunch – I really like Esparzas.
- Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
So far IHG has been the most challenging in the best way possible.
- If you were to create a slogan for your life what would the slogan be?
“Bet on yourself”
- What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
I’m a big fan of listening to albums all the way through. My go-to albums while working are feel-good albums like Leon Bridges- Good Thing, FKJ- French Kiwi Juice and Khruangbin – The Universe Smiles Upon You. I’ll try and play the newly released music every Friday to keep up with everything.
- Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I traveled to Houston for the first time to visit one of my best friends and see Sade in concert. We had such a good time I ended up applying to University of Houston and lived there for the next 4 years.
I’m huge when it comes to entertainment. Going to concerts, movies/plays or sporting events has always been something I loved to do.
- What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
The different opportunities that can open along the way while the company grows and the technology advances with new clients.
Comments are closed.