1. Where are you originally from?
I am originally from Roanoke, Virginia.
2. What is your favorite food?
Street tacos or ceviche
3. Where is your favorite restaurant in Dallas?
I wish I could say something interesting, but I go to CityView Taco like once a week, so probably that.
4. What do you miss the most about home?
I’ve lived in Dallas for about 8 years so I consider this home for the most part, but I really miss the mountains and good hiking in Virginia.
5. Where did you attend college?
Dallas Baptist University
6. When did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
7. Did you have any previous experience?
I have never worked in revenue management but started in the service industry when I was 16.
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
I interned with Kriya Hotels and spent a week with the RevGEN team. When I sat in on Training Thursdays, I could tell people actually wanted to be here. My first day, Bill had just gotten back from prospecting in Florida and told everyone if they could get a viable meeting with a hotel decision-maker in New Orleans, they could travel there to onboard hotels. I was super impressed by that, it just seemed very empowering. It’s a special thing to work somewhere you actually want to be.
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
So far, I’ve enjoyed everything but Uncle Buck’s.
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
I really enjoy getting to learn all the associated systems with each brand, and don’t have a favorite quite yet.
11. If you were to create a slogan for your life what would the slogan be?
If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing with excellence.
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
I like it all! Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of The High Kings, Ludovico Einaudi, and my “Best of the Decade for You” Spotify playlist.
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I speak Spanish.
Cooking, running, hiking, dancing
15. What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
I am looking forward to creative problem solving with innovative people. This is a great team!
Comments are closed.