1. Where are you originally from?
I have lived in Michigan since I was 5. Michigander for life!
2. What is your favorite food?
I love all foods, but anything with rice is always a plus. Carbs are great. I’m also a fan of anything with lemons/limes.
3. Where is your favorite restaurant in Dallas?
I’m still exploring all the restaurants around me, I like to try a new place every time I go out to eat. The one place I have gone to multiple times already is Kabayan for Filipino food in Lewisville!
4. What do you miss the most about home?
I miss my friends and the fall weather. I live for sweater weather. It’s too hot here in Texas!
5. Where did you attend college?
I went to Michigan State University and graduated with a B.A in Hospitality Business. Go green!
6. When did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
In July of 2019, almost a year after moving to Texas.
7. Did you have any previous experience?
Most of my experience in college was in food and beverage but I did one summer internship at a hotel. After graduating from college, I started at the front desk at Hyatt Place and then came to Kriya after 7 months there.
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
I was looking for a different path in hospitality and was lucky enough to land into this awesome opportunity! I wanted to learn about different aspects of operating a hotel successfully and contribute that way.
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
Out of all the places I’ve tried with the team, Hanaya Japanese was pretty good!
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
I’m starting off with Wyndham/La Quinta and Choice Hotels and they’re a pretty good brand, to begin with, I’d say.
11. Favorite genre of music?
I just got Spotify and am trying to find new music! I like a variety of music from alternative rock to rap to R&B. Currently listening to Cemetery Drive, a rap group
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
As long as it’s upbeat with a good beat, anything works! I need something to wake me up on the morning drive where I can try to sing along (usually just a lot of mumbling and wrong lyrics)
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I was in the breakdancing club all 4 years of college but I am still an absolutely terrible dancer.
I like being creative from drawing to cooking/baking or trying to learn how to use my camera. I probably also watch too much tv and movies.
15. What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
Learning a lot and using that information to make a positive impact on the hotels I work with and gaining valuable professional experience.
Comments are closed.