1. Where are you originally from?
I moved around a lot when I was younger, but I’ve lived in Katy, TX the longest.
2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is spicy ramen – the kind that burns your face off.
3. Where is your favorite bar in Dallas?
I don’t know yet! I just moved here. But my favorite bar in Houston is Anvil.
4. What do you miss the most about home?
I miss my family the most. And my dogs.
5. Where did you attend college?
I started school at the University of Wisconsin – Madison, but transferred to the University of Houston Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management where I completed my degree.
6. When did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
7. Did you have any previous experience?
Though I’ve worked in the service industry, this is my first Revenue Management position.
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
The company culture really appealed to me! It’s family-oriented and allows for close mentorship from more experienced team members.
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
I really like Our Place, though I just feel wrecked every time we go because I eat so much food.
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
I’m currently working with Wyndham, Best Western, and Hilton properties – but I don’t know which brand is my favorite from any of those! I love all of my children equally.
11. Favorite genre of music?
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
I listen to a lot of Daft Punk and Deadmau5 while I work. So House? Techno? Electronic? I don’t know what it’s called.
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I have a twin sister! (I’m the older twin, however)
I have a few! I love to garden, do needlepoint, and I cosplay!
15. What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
I’m looking forward to getting to know my coworkers better! And I’m excited to learn each brand system and its nuances.