1. Where are you originally from?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Where is your favorite bar in Dallas?
Cafe Gecko. It’s a local bar that we use to visit after work.
4. What do you miss the most about home?
I’ve been here since I was 5 yrs old so I don’t remember much from Mexico.
5. Where did you attend college?
6. When did you start working for Kriya RevGEN?
7. Did you have any previous experience?
I’ve been in the hotel industry for seven years but I have only worked on property.
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
I wanted to learn more after working a few days a week with RevGen. It’s a different feel from being on property and everyone has been amazing.
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
I am still getting to know about brands since I have only worked with LaQuinta’s.
11. Favorite genre of music?
For the most part, I like any kind of music except for country and rap.
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
Bachata will do the trick.
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
That I am Hispanic.
I like to do complicated puzzles.
15. What are you most looking forward to while working at Kriya RevGEN?
I want to learn as many things as I can!
Comments are closed.