1. Where are you originally from?
A small little town in northeast Texas called Jefferson
2. What is your favorite food?
Anything Tex-Mex, preferably chicken or steak fajitas
3. What do you like/dislike about Dallas?
I despise the 5pm traffic but I enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Dallas
4. What do you miss the most about home?
5. What college/university did you attend?
I graduated from Kilgore College with an AA in Mass Communications and attended the University of North Texas for Public Relations, minoring in Fashion Merchandising
6. How long have you worked for Kriya RevGEN?
1 year and 9 months
7. Did you have any previous experience?
I have worked at several hotel properties including Wyndham and IHG in both Dallas and east Texas as a Front Desk Agent
8. What made you want to join the RevGEN team?
After working for hotels as a front desk agent, I thought it would be vital to experience the ends and outs of how hotel properties are managed aside from the daily on-site operations
9. What is your favorite office lunch spot?
Since relocating to Grapevine, my favorite restaurant is Esparza’s Restaurante Mexicano
10. Favorite hotel chain/brand to manage?
Marriott. I have mastered their extranet process which makes updating content much easier than most other admins
11. Favorite genre of music?
12. What genre of music sets the mood for your workday?
90’s R&B. I get to sing along (in my head)
13. Name one thing about yourself that most people wouldn’t guess.
I secretly wanted to be a rapper. I even write lyrics from time to time lol
I enjoy a good nap, binge watching shows, hanging with friends and family, and writing short stories
15. The most challenging and most rewarding part of your job?
The most challenging is trying to stay focused on completing one task when I have a hundred other pending updates waiting on responses. The most rewarding is overcoming difficult assignments and continuing to learn and understand the new procedures for updating content and information to our many extranets