1. Where are you originally from? I was born and raised in Nacogdoches, TX, “The Oldest Town in Texas.” 2. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is almost anything Mexican. Favorite Mexican dish is Chicken Chimichangas. 3. What do you like/dislike about Dallas? What I like about DFW is the city life atmosphere and how there is always
1. Where are you originally from? I’m originally from Phoenix, Arizona! I love the heat and swimming pools. 2. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is soup. I love all kinds: broth/cream-based, noodle bowls/ramen, veggie/meat. 3. Where is your favorite bar in Dallas? I have a few: British Beverage Co./Eastwood/Truth and Alibi, The Ginger Man for trivia. 4.
1. Where are you originally from? Mexico 2. What is your favorite food? Tamales! 3. Where is your favorite bar in Dallas? Cafe Gecko. It’s a local bar that we use to visit after work. 4. What do you miss the most about home? I’ve been here since I was 5 yrs old so I don’t remember much from Mexico.
1. Where are you originally from? St. Charles, Missouri 2. What is your favorite food? Toasted Ravioli 3. What do you like/dislike about Dallas? I love the traffic! I love that there is plenty to do in DFW area. There is always something going on 4. What do you miss the most about home? I miss St. Louis style pizza,
1. Where are you originally from? I was born in Dallas, TX. 2. What is your favorite food? I love a good cheeseburger. I’d like to think I have a pretty good grasp on the Dallas burger landscape. 3. What do you like/dislike about Dallas? Like: I believe most major cities all provide a certain level of opportunity for everyone.
Overbooking- What’s the golden number? 5 …Just kidding If you were hoping for a nice round number that would forever settle your overbooking woes, I regret to inform you that unfortunately there is no one-size-fits all strategy when it comes to overbooking, but this blog will help you look for a few key factors that will ultimately guide you to
Where are you originally from? Plainview, New York What do you like/dislike about Dallas? I like that everything is cheaper here (vs. NY) and there’s no income tax. I dislike the summer heat, where the temperature can easily get above 100 degrees. What is your favorite restaurant in Dallas? I think this should be broken down by cuisine/price/mood, but I
In case you didn’t hear the news, we moved from Irving,TX to Grapevine earlier this year! If you haven’t had a chance to come by and say hi in person, here’s a mini photo-tour that should give you a quick run-down of our new digs. Hope you enjoy! Here’s a view as soon as you get out of the
This week we’re looking at our growth in another way: geographically! When we first started offering revenue management services we only had a handful of properties in our home-state of Texas, and a few in Oklahoma as well. Fast forward only a few years and we are now in over 30 States! It’s been a whirlwind of growth these past
1. Where are you originally from? I was born in Highland Park Illinois, my young childhood was spent in San Diego California but I grew up mostly in Denison Texas which is about an hour and a half north of Dallas with about 24,000 people. 2. What do you like the most about our new office? Is everything a good